All our listeners are trained in Active Listening, which is listening in a way that shows compassion and empathy. They will ask you open-ended questions to help guide the conversation. It is meant to be a supportive environment for you to grow and learn more about yourself.
Articles in this section
- What does "7 Cups" mean?
- Why was 7 Cups founded?
- What is 7 Cups?
- What is active listening?
- How is active listening different from talking to a professional?
- Using 7 Cups as a teen
- I encountered a bug on 7 Cups, what do I do?
- How do I change my username?
- How do I unsubscribe from emails?
- I entered the wrong birthday so my age group is incorrect, what do I do?