Professionals have undergone years of training and testing to earn an accredited qualification in their respective fields. Listeners do undergo training designed to polish their listening skills but it's not at the same level as a professional. Listeners are volunteers, their time is a limited resource and as a result, they may not have the same qualifications/experience as a professional.
Articles in this section
- What does "7 Cups" mean?
- Why was 7 Cups founded?
- What is 7 Cups?
- What is active listening?
- How is active listening different from talking to a professional?
- Using 7 Cups as a teen
- I encountered a bug on 7 Cups, what do I do?
- How do I change my username?
- How do I unsubscribe from emails?
- I entered the wrong birthday so my age group is incorrect, what do I do?